IPV6 Zugang zum Ubuntuserver von Fritzbox geblockt?

Alles Rund um die Einrichtung unserer IPv6 Portmapper
Chry007

IPV6 Zugang zum Ubuntuserver von Fritzbox geblockt?

Post by Chry007 »

Ich habe den Post von superuser rüberkopiert. Wenn eine Übersetzung gewünscht ist schreibe ich ihn gerne auf deutsch neu:

I have a Python Server running on an Ubuntu machine connected to my FritzBox. FritzBox is connected to the internet via DSlite (so I have to use IPV6 to access it from outside).

The Python server is accessible from the local network on port 5000 via IPV4 and IPV6.

Using the admin interface of the FritzBox I have enabled MyFritz access to the port. Doing that the FritzBox automatically creates an IPV4 port forward and IPV6 access for the given port.

Furthermore, since I want to be able to access the Server via mobile I use a dynamic portmapper www.feste-ip.net. I have created a portmapper to the given myfritz-adress as well as directly to the IPV6 adress.

The ufw of the Ubuntu machine is disabled. iptables and ip6tables are empty.

Now the problem: none of them work. I cannot access the myfritz - url. I cannot access neither of the portmapper URLs. I can only access the server from my local network.

The portmapper has a healthcheck feature, that allows you to check if your server is available. The portmapper directly to the IPV6 Adress says it is blocked by the firewall, the one going to the myFritz adress says the port is not accessible.

I have run tcpdump on the ubuntu machine and i don't see any incoming requests when trying to connect via myfritz-url or via portmapper.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I could be missing? I'll gladly provide any info that is needed!
mweber

Re: IPV6 Zugang zum Ubuntuserver von Fritzbox geblockt?

Post by mweber »

Ich hatte wahrscheinlich das gleiche Problem und hab nach Stunden der Fehlersuche heute endlich eine Lösung für mich gefunden.

In der Fritzbox unter Heimnetz > Heimnetzübersicht > Netzwerkeinstellung im Abschnitt "IP-Adressen" auf "IPv6-Adressen" klicken.

Dann im Abschnitt "DHCPv6-Server im Heimnetz" die Häkchen bei

"DHCPv6-Server in der FRITZ!Box für das Heimnetz aktivieren" und
"DNS-Server, Präfix (IA_PD) und IPv6-Adresse (IA_NA) zuweisen"

setzen.
MichaelWeigel

Re: IPV6 Zugang zum Ubuntuserver von Fritzbox geblockt?

Post by MichaelWeigel »

Hallo,

Bitte Prüfen Sie wie viele offizielle IPv6 Adressen Ihr Server hat.

Mehrere offizielle IPv6 adressen auf dem Freigegebenen Rechner

LG Michael
LG Michael